Every holiday season, Hope Hospice invites families to honor or memorialize loved ones by placing white butterflies on the Tree of Lights. This heartfelt tradition is often a source of profound comfort.
- With a gift of $50, Hope will place a white butterfly on one of our Trees.
- With a gift of $100, donors will also receive a 2023 keepsake ornament.
Donations to the Tree of Lights support the mission of Hope Hospice, helping everyone in need regardless of their ability to pay. Families and friends who participate in this annual giving opportunity will be providing:
- Exceptional comfort for those in life’s closing chapter
- Peace of mind for friends, families, and loved ones
- Compassionate grief counseling for people of all ages
As a not-for-profit organization, Hope Hospice is able to use gifts from our generous community to provide truly comprehensive care and support for people in life’s closing chapter.
Learn more or donate now at MoreHope.org/TreeofLights.